Please note: This study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes in the U.S. was NOT funded by anyone or any group. As a working profiler, I wondered what the statistics were regarding these crimes. I could not find any studies that discussed these offenses and the profile of the offenders, so I did the research myself. Additionally, I was not paid for publishing the results.
After conducting a 12 month in-depth study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes and murders for the time period of January 1999 through April 2006 , it is clear that the U.S. public faces a dangerous threat from sex predators who cross the U.S. borders illegally.
There were 1500 cases analyzed in depth. They included: serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants. Police reports, public records, interviews with police, and media accounts were all included. Offenders were located in 36 states, but it is clear, that the most of the offenders were located in states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants. California was number one, followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.
Based on population numbers of 12,000,000 illegal immigrants and the fact that young males make up more of this population than the general U.S. population, sex offenders in the illegal immigrant group make up a higher percentage. When examining ICE reports and public records, it is consistent to find sex offenders comprising 2% of illegals apprehended. Based on this 2% figure, which is conservative, there are approximately 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States.
This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day. The 1500 offenders in this study had a total of 5,999 victims. Each sex offender averaged 4 victims. This places the estimate for victimization numbers around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study.
Of the 1500 cases reviewed, 525 (35%) were child molestations, 358 (24%) were rapes, and 617 (41%) were sexual homicides and serial murders. Of the child molestations, 47% of the victims were Hispanic, 36% were Caucasian, 8% were Asian, 6% were African American, and 3% were other nationalities. In most instances, the offenders were familiar with their victims. In fact, 82% of the victims were known to their attackers. The other 18% were molested by strangers. In those instances, the illegal immigrants typically gained access to the victims after having worked as a day laborer at or near the victims’ homes. Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6.
In rape cases, the offenders were less likely to know their victims. Only 64% of the victims knew their attackers. Furthermore, rape victims proved to be more diverse than child molestation victims. Hispanic and Caucasian victims were identical at 35% each.
The next most likely victims were African American women, and other nationalities comprised the remainder. These women suffered brutal attacks. Commonly, a weapon was used to control the victims. These weapons were most often sharp instruments. And the victims were beaten during the rapes over 70% of the time. Offenders engaged in sodomy in 67% of the attacks, and gang rape took place in .007% of the cases. Rape victims ranged in age from 16-79 and averaged age 23.
Serial rapists accounted for 3% of all illegal immigrant rapists. Each serial rapist averaged 5 victims, with the number of victims ranging from 2 to 11. Two serial rapists were confirmed HIV positive, and another offender had a venereal disease.
The murders were the worst of the sex crimes and were especially vicious. The most common method was for an offender to break into a residence and ambush his victims. Not only were victims raped, but some (6%) were mutilated. The crime scenes were very bloody, expressing intense, angry perpetrator personalities. Specifically, most victims were blitzed, rendered incapable of fighting back, and then raped and murdered. The most common method of killing was bludgeoning, followed by stabbing. Caucasians were more likely to become victims of sexual homicide committed by illegal immigrants. Hispanics were second, and African Americans were third. Victims of sexual homicides averaged age 42. However, victims ranged in age from 16-81.
Serial killers accounted for .005% of the sex crimes. The serial killers averaged 9 victims per offender. Victim choice centered on victims the offenders did not know. Each serial killer targeted men and women, but females were higher, making up 73%. Illegal immigrant serial killers were more likely to strike in the West and the Southern United States.
Victim socioeconomic status changed for each type of crime. Those who fell victim to child molestation tended to be from a lower socioeconomic status than those who were raped and those who were raped and murdered. In fact, 57% of those rape/murdered were from the upper middle class.
There was an especially disturbing finding that in 22% of all sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants, victims with physical and mental disabilities were targeted. These disabled victims were each under age 18. In those cases, the perpetrators knew their victims.
The average age of illegal immigrants who were sex offenders was 27, but they ranged in age from 16-69. Child molesters tended to be older, averaging age 32. The average age of rapists was 26, and murderers averaged age 28. There is a trend that these offenders are becoming younger. For example, in 2006, the average age of sex offender illegal immigrants was 20. The highest number came from Mexico. El Salvador was the original home to the next highest number of sexual offenders. Other countries of origin included: Brazil, China, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico*, Russia, and Vietnam.
They averaged 4 victims per offender. Nearly 63% had been deported on another offense prior to the sex crime. There was an average of 3 years of committing crimes such as DUI, assaults, or drug related offenses prior to being apprehended for a sexual offense.
Alcohol and drug use seemingly played a large role in these crimes. In fact, 81% of offenders were drinking or using drugs prior to offending. Rapists and killers were more likely to use alcohol and drugs consistently than child molesters.
Offenders had the use of a vehicle in 78% of the cases. However, the vehicles were only owned by those offenders 54% of the time. In the other instances, the offenders either borrowed or stole the vehicle.
Many offenders were unkempt in appearance and worked with their hands. They were transient in that they went where work took them. Therefore, only 25% were stable within a community. Further, in 31% of the crimes, the offenders entered into the communities where they offended within 2 months of the commission of their sex offenses. However, many, 79%, had been in the U.S. for more than one year before being arrested for a sex crime, and they were typically known to the Criminal Justice system for prior, less serious offenses before they molested, raped, or murdered.
There was a trend to be single while offending, as only 23% were married at the time of their crimes. Most were known to date quite a bit and have derogatory views of females. Domestic violence was common as well, as nearly half of those with spouses or significant others had a history of domestic abuse.
Nearly 35% were considered religious and even more, 59% had been raised in a religious home. Their work consisted of manual labor in industries such as agriculture, construction, restaurant, and tourism. Residences were rented and usually shared with several other illegal immigrants. Many were partially bi-lingual with a preference for their native languages.
Education levels were typically low. Only 22% had graduated high school. As such, there was a pattern of irresponsible, impulsive behavior in offender backgrounds. Solutions to their problems entailed moving, i.e. running away. Most simply ran to the southern U.S. border after being connected with their sex offenses.
Illegal immigrants who commit sex crimes first cross the U.S. border illegally. Then they gradually commit worse crimes and are continually released back into society or deported. Those who were deported simply returned illegally again. Only 2% of the offenders in this study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally. There is a clear pattern of criminal escalation. From misdemeanors such as assault or DUI, to drug offenses, illegal immigrants who commit sex crimes break U.S. laws repeatedly. They are highly mobile, work in low skilled jobs with their hands, use drugs and alcohol, are generally promiscuous, have little family stability, and choose victims who are easy to attack. Their attacks are particularly brutal, and they use a hands-on method of controlling and/or killing their victims.
Note: Nearly 30% of the victims were illegal immigrants themselves.The remainder were U.S. citizens.
*One offender came from Puerto Rico. He had entered PR illegally from DR and then came to the mainland. He was charged with child molestation.
[15% of the prison population in the State of California are Illegal Immigrants]
- Six gang rapes by illegal aliens
- Smugglers of Illegal Aliens Cause Rising Violence in Arizona
- America as Predators Paradise
- More illegal aliens tried in gang rapes
- Man (illegal alien), 19, accused of lewd and lascivious acts with girl, 13
- Illegal aliens linked to gang-rape wave
- Fourteen Gang Rape Suspects in US Illegally.
- Illegal alien rapes puppy
- Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals – 100 offenders crossing border daily
- Illegal Alien charged with sex with 13 year old
- 6 Illegal Aliens indicted for rape
- Sex Slave Ring Defendant Gets 10 Years
- Illegal Immigrant Suspected in Rapes and Dozens of Sexual Assaults
- Court dates loom in taxi, school rapes
- Illegal immigrant rapes one woman and assaults another
- Jeffersonville suspect caught in Louisville (molested 8 year old girl)
- 4 illegal aliens gang-rape woman in NYC
- Sting rounds up 25 foreigners for sex crimes
- Outrage as ‘rapist’ vanishes
- Man, 19, accused of lewd and lascivious acts with girl, 13
- Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Rape of Newlywed
- Jamaican Immigrant Sentenced for Rape of 13-Year-Old
- Savage Rapists gets 80 years
- Life term for illegal alien who raped, kidnapped 9 year old girl
- Fugitive Sexual Predators Wanted by Interpol Nabbed in New Jersey
- Illegal immigrant denied bail reduction (for trying to abduct 11 year old girl)
- Child-rape suspect tells police he has HIV (raped 5 year old and knew he had HIV)
- Illegal pleads guilty in Frame Park rape
- Naked illegal alien In Mask Attacks Babysitter
- Illegal immigrant pleads guilty to assaulting 6-year-old girl
- More Details on Illegal Immigrant Accused of Raping Children
- Illegal aliens linked to gang-rape wave – The crime epidemic no one will talk about?
- The Unspeakable -A Teen Is Raped and Killed by Illegal Alien
- Illegal immigrants charged with sexual assault on two 13 year old girls
- More illegal aliens tried in gang rapes – 2 new cases uncovered in unnoticed crime wave
- Illegal immigrant is given 10 years in gross sexual imposition case
- Theories swirl around Friday’s kidnapping, rape
- “Worst of the worst” arrested during Special Operation
- Illegal alien kidnaps and rapes 9 year old girl
- Police Looking For Illegal Immigrant Suspected Of Raping A Child
- Immigrant Suspected in 7 Sexual Assaults
- ICE Arrests 25 Child Sex Offenders in Chicago Area
- Young rape victim (5 years old) undergoes HIV treatment
- Members of Mexican Sex Slave Ring Sentenced
- Illegal alien jailed for sexual assault of 14 year old girl
- 16-year-old illegal immigrant sentenced for brutal knifepoint rape
- Illegal alien suspect in newlywed’s rape arrested in Texas
- 36 Immigrant Sex Offenders Arrested In Orange County
- Illegal immigrant is given 10 years in gross sexual imposition case
- Another Child and drug Smuggling Arrest at Hidalgo Port
- 16 Year Old Illegal Immigrant sentenced to 33 years for rape and burglary
- Feds Bust 25 Illegal Alien Sexual Predators in L.A.
- Calif. fugitive wanted on sex charges arrested at Canadian border
- U.S. Border Patrol apprehends trio of deported sexual predator trying to re-enter
- Illegal Immigrant Charged with Sodomizing Young Boy
- Illegal Alien charged with attack on autistic woman
- Violent Sexual Predators Who Are Illegal Aliens
- Illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 10-year-old girl
- ICE Agents Arrest 21 Child Predators and Sex Offenders in White Plains NY Area, ICE Deports Four Convicted Child Sex Predators
- More illegal aliens tried in gang rapes – 2 new cases uncovered in crime wave
- Feds Bust 25 Illegal Alien Sexual Predators in Los Angeles
- Illegal Alien Identified As Sexual Assault Suspect
- Illegal alien sentenced to 20 years under new sex offender law (raped 8 year old)
- Previously deported illegal alien molests 12 year old girl